Sat, 01 May|
Juan Rando Dance Academy - Latin & Swing
Maldita Milonga Edition #3
Welcome to Perth's oldest and longest running Tango Social. This is a Milonga for dancers. A great mix of Tango Music genres. BY dancers FOR dancers. No pretence, no rules, just dancing.
Time & Location
01 May 2021, 7:00 pm – 02 May 2021, 12:30 am
Juan Rando Dance Academy - Latin & Swing, 296 Churchill Ave, Subiaco WA 6008, Australia
About the Event
Join us on the first Saturday of every month for Perth's original monthly Milonga - since 1998!
Come and experience our "Little Bad Milonga"... no stuffy tradition, no pretence, just a friendly bunch of true dance enthusiasts, sharing our love of Argentine Tango.
WE ENCOURAGE THE FOLLOWING
- Dress to impress or dress like the rest; just be comfortable and dance.
- Always a selection of yummy treats.
- A few non-Tango and Fusion Tangos played throughout the evening. Dancing is in our blood, don't restrain us!
- All levels and styles welcome, from all schools.
- NO CABACEO. Just mingle and ask each other to dance.
- Short Tandas: Just 2 of each style.
- Absolutely no solicitation please.
7.00pm - 7.30pm: Doors open
7.30pm - 8.30pm: Workshop by Juan Rando
8.30pm - late: Social dancing
- Snacks, water, tea & coffee supplied
Cash at the door: $15 or Book Online
Tickets available online via JRDA.com.au, or through our Juan Rando Dance Academy app